 |
| This image/logo is owned and copyrighted by Caribou Coffee |
My kind of day starts with my favorite coffee (
Caribou Coffee, I'm not paid for this statement). I love it so much, and I'm so grateful that Ms. Laurie introduced me to it when I was in La Crosse last year. Since it's not available in Birmingham, I try to ration the coffee that I had received for Xmas to make it last longer. Then, the most amazing thing happened two weeks ago. Publix had Caribou Coffee!!! I knew I had seen a $1 off coupon online for it, and tracked it down when I was free, just in time for Publix to release its new weekly sale. AND ANOTHER SURPRISE! Publix had it as a buy one, get one free. Normally priced at $8.99, I was able to get two packs for $6.99 after two $1 off coupons. I'm hoping that this coffee will follow the trend of most sales (comes around every 6-8 weeks).
No comments:
Post a Comment