It might not have been a typical weekend warrior event but by the way that we both felt last night, I'd like to think that we worked really hard. We marked a new turn in our Larson household, starting to make Tom's room into "our" room (both my parents thought that the craft room was the master bedroom, after all, it does have a nice non-working fireplace and curtains).
We consolidated closets, boxes, and moved furniture around. We bought a new cabinet for the kitchen to help with storage. We installed a new bar in one of the closets to store all the leftover wine and beer. This is still work in progress. The place is starting to shape up and I already have doubts about the new location of the futon but we'll see. Next up on the list, curtains, pillows (I'm really inspired by Anne B's blog), more consolidating, and organizing the pantry.
For now, I'm excited to hang out with the girls at craft night tonight, my trip to DC, and our first anniversary.
We consolidated closets, boxes, and moved furniture around. We bought a new cabinet for the kitchen to help with storage. We installed a new bar in one of the closets to store all the leftover wine and beer. This is still work in progress. The place is starting to shape up and I already have doubts about the new location of the futon but we'll see. Next up on the list, curtains, pillows (I'm really inspired by Anne B's blog), more consolidating, and organizing the pantry.
For now, I'm excited to hang out with the girls at craft night tonight, my trip to DC, and our first anniversary.

YAY....craft night!!!
ReplyDelete