Wedding craziness is past us, at least for now, until the third time.
It didn't feel quite right to have the May post on May 1st - that was Grandma Mae's birthday, and we had just been to her funeral a few weeks ago.
Excited: seeing all the wedding pictures soon
Worried: I don't think that I'm really worried right now
Watching: Scandal
Reading: nothing in particular
Listening to: nothing in particular
Creating: I need to pick up a new craft/hobby
Cooking: I'm really inspired to cook and looking forward to trying recipes from my new cookbooks
Loving: Keurig Caribou coffee
Thinking: about my professional development and the Mauritian trip/wedding
Looking forward to: my upcoming trip to DC
It didn't feel quite right to have the May post on May 1st - that was Grandma Mae's birthday, and we had just been to her funeral a few weeks ago.
Excited: seeing all the wedding pictures soon
Worried: I don't think that I'm really worried right now
Watching: Scandal
Reading: nothing in particular
Listening to: nothing in particular
Creating: I need to pick up a new craft/hobby
Cooking: I'm really inspired to cook and looking forward to trying recipes from my new cookbooks
Loving: Keurig Caribou coffee
Thinking: about my professional development and the Mauritian trip/wedding
Looking forward to: my upcoming trip to DC

Don't forget all the fun recipes we gave you to make (i.e. Tom's really excited about the Surin-like coconut soup) :)
ReplyDelete