We had a somewhat busy weekend.
Most of our invitations are done, I need to double check postage, seal the envelopes, and affix return labels. And wait on a few addresses.
On Saturday, I was very proud (although today I suffer) that I was able to finish the Vulcan trail in 30 minutes, that's about 20 minutes shorter than usual. I ran for about 5 minutes total - if you know me, you know that I do not run. So this was big.
In the afternoon, we went to World Market to pick up our wines for the reception. And just like that, they were out of the bottles that we wanted. So it's back to the drawing board or the drinking glass to finding something else that we like.
We also had a cake tasting, although I did most of the eating. It was a celebration from the trail? We have to discuss and decide about which baker we will go with.
Also we had snow, about 2 inches that closed UAB for Thursday afternoon. I think it's almost all gone by now. The plants look miserable but are surprisingly still holding on for dear life.
Most of our invitations are done, I need to double check postage, seal the envelopes, and affix return labels. And wait on a few addresses.
On Saturday, I was very proud (although today I suffer) that I was able to finish the Vulcan trail in 30 minutes, that's about 20 minutes shorter than usual. I ran for about 5 minutes total - if you know me, you know that I do not run. So this was big.
In the afternoon, we went to World Market to pick up our wines for the reception. And just like that, they were out of the bottles that we wanted. So it's back to the drawing board or the drinking glass to finding something else that we like.
We also had a cake tasting, although I did most of the eating. It was a celebration from the trail? We have to discuss and decide about which baker we will go with.
Also we had snow, about 2 inches that closed UAB for Thursday afternoon. I think it's almost all gone by now. The plants look miserable but are surprisingly still holding on for dear life.

No comments:
Post a Comment