For November, I'm
Excited: about Divali (November 13), upcoming trips, and birthday
Worried: The one lecture I'm teaching, Green card interview
Watching: football, Revenge, Scandal, NCIS, Bones, Big Bang Theory
Reading: Siddhartha
Listening to: nothing in particular
Creating: scrapbook
Cooking: stews? crockpot meals?
Loving: cool weather
Thinking: rather, being thankful and counting our blessings.
Looking forward to: Annual beach trip, ACME oyster house, Thanksgiving and Zak's return, and maybe an Ikea visit while we're in Atlanta for Green card stuff
Excited: about Divali (November 13), upcoming trips, and birthday
Worried: The one lecture I'm teaching, Green card interview
Watching: football, Revenge, Scandal, NCIS, Bones, Big Bang Theory
Reading: Siddhartha
Listening to: nothing in particular
Creating: scrapbook
Cooking: stews? crockpot meals?
Loving: cool weather
Thinking: rather, being thankful and counting our blessings.
Looking forward to: Annual beach trip, ACME oyster house, Thanksgiving and Zak's return, and maybe an Ikea visit while we're in Atlanta for Green card stuff

No comments:
Post a Comment