Thursday, July 26, 2012

Totally Thursday

If you've hung out enough with me, you probably know that I love bears (the animals, not the Chicago Bears or Cubs). I love all bears of all sizes and color. I think I would be plenty happy to be the Jane Goodall of bears. I wish I had known that before I went to college, so I could have chosen a different major (I am still a dedicated pharmacologist). Yes, bears can maul you, but so will chimps. Anyways, to the point of Totally Thursday.
Tom shared this link with me the other day. Brown Bears at Brooks River
It's of live cams in Alaska at Katmai Park and Preserve in Alaska. More specifically, at Brooks River. Brown bears, in the river, feeding on salmon! Too bad I'll be in Alaska only for a short amount of time because I did consider going there and even looked up airplane tickets.
There is also a link to Siku, a polar bear in Germany.
Oh boy, oh boy!!!
Stress relief strategy, pick-me-up strategy, happiness strategy: check

No comments:

Post a Comment