Projects that I'm working on:
Get new curtains - I still have to sew the backing to my curtains since I'm hoping that a thicker curtain will help with cooling costs in the summer
Rearrange furniture
Organize paperwork
Shred and file documents
Donate the donation box
Organize pantry
Organize kitchen - new set of Sterilite drawers from Walmart, I love you (plus made in the USA)
Take glass to the recycling center
Organize shoes - done! Thanks to a new hanging shoe organizer
Re-do curtains
Organize documents
Clean out our junk boxes
New system for notes - courtesy of a new dry erase board
Add shelf back to the leaning ladder
Organize coffee table compartments
Find a corner for shopping lists, coupons, bills, etc... (financial center)
Take down football velcro board
Organize the appliance closet
Frame pictures of Packer game
Frame portrait pictures
Wedding invitations
Cut glass bottles (preferably before I go to the recycling center)
Throw away old plants
Clean pots and planters
Start new seedlings
So far all my organizing/decorating needs have only required two new pieces of furniture (the plastic drawer thingy for the kitchen, and a small bookshelf for my room). I'm keeping my receipts so that I can share my budget.
I'll post pictures when I'm done with each room/part of the house. Tom's room doesn't get a makeover. I have plans for his room and I will share those with you once I tell him about them :)
My bedroom:
Organize paperwork
Shred and file documents
Closet room:
Go through clothes and put clothes in the donation boxDonate the donation box
Pantry:
Replenish pantryOrganize pantry
Kitchen:
Take glass to the recycling center
Entryway (downstairs):
Re-do curtains
Entryway (upstairs):
Shred documentsOrganize documents
Clean out our junk boxes
Living room:
Take down football velcro board
Organize the appliance closet
Crafts:
Frame Packer stocksFrame pictures of Packer game
Frame portrait pictures
Wedding invitations
Cut glass bottles (preferably before I go to the recycling center)
Garden:
Clean pots and planters
Start new seedlings
So far all my organizing/decorating needs have only required two new pieces of furniture (the plastic drawer thingy for the kitchen, and a small bookshelf for my room). I'm keeping my receipts so that I can share my budget.
I'll post pictures when I'm done with each room/part of the house. Tom's room doesn't get a makeover. I have plans for his room and I will share those with you once I tell him about them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment