I have updated the project list. I've added more things than I crossed out :( One of the major hurdles is not having a sewing machine, an issue that will be resolved next weekend. Fingers crossed. The other hurdle is Pinterest: you will be the death of me. I keep finding new crafts to do
for the wedding. I am currently tackling centerpieces, hanging
decorations, and invitations (save the dates are almost done). I'll have pictures soon.
Projects that I'm working on:
Get new curtains
- I still have to sew the backing to my curtains since I'm hoping that a
thicker curtain will help with cooling costs in the summer
Rearrange furniture
Organize crafts
Organize paperwork
Shred and file documents
Donate the donation box
Go shopping for new clothes
Organize pantry
Organize kitchen - new set of Sterilite drawers from Walmart, I love you (plus made in the USA)
Take glass to the recycling center
Organize shoes - done! Thanks to a new hanging shoe organizer
Re-do curtains
Shred documents
Organize documents
Clean out our junk boxes - mine done; now nagging Tom
New system for notes - courtesy of a new dry erase board
Add shelf back to the leaning ladder
Organize coffee table compartments
Find a corner for shopping lists, coupons, bills, etc... (financial center)
Take down football velcro board
New window treatment
Organize the appliance closet
Frame pictures of Packer game
Frame portrait pictures
Wedding invitations
Cut glass bottles (preferably before I go to the recycling center)
Throw away old plants
Clean pots and planters
Start new seedlings I am waiting for the last chance of frost to pass to plant the remaining seeds
Pick out seeds with Tom
Projects that I'm working on:
My bedroom:
Closet room:
Go through clothes and put clothes in the donation boxDonate the donation box
Go shopping for new clothes
Pantry:
Replenish pantryOrganize pantry
Kitchen:
Take glass to the recycling center
Entryway (downstairs):
Re-do curtains
Entryway (upstairs):
Living room:
Organize the appliance closet
Crafts:
Frame Packer stocksFrame pictures of Packer game
Frame portrait pictures
Wedding invitations
Cut glass bottles (preferably before I go to the recycling center)
Garden:
Pick out seeds with Tom

You've crossed A TON of stuff off of your list!! Wish I could say the same!!
ReplyDelete