I finally took care of the garden, removing all the dead plants from winter and found a nice surprise:
This was from the nut (probably a pecan) that a squirrel planted a year ago and had started to sprout. I guess over time it established roots. This year, it got its own planter.
We had craft night at Do It Yourself Crafts in Homewood; A glass fusing class, and you bring your own wine/beer. We had fun. I can't wait to see our finished art!
On Saturday, Tom and I went to Ozan Vineyard since I had a Groupon for a wine tasting that was about to expire. The vineyard is a strong contender for the wedding.
My vacation is nearly over. My last experiment did not work out the way we planned. Oh well! I reviewed a second manuscript in two months. I start my new position on Wednesday.
This was from the nut (probably a pecan) that a squirrel planted a year ago and had started to sprout. I guess over time it established roots. This year, it got its own planter.
We had craft night at Do It Yourself Crafts in Homewood; A glass fusing class, and you bring your own wine/beer. We had fun. I can't wait to see our finished art!
On Saturday, Tom and I went to Ozan Vineyard since I had a Groupon for a wine tasting that was about to expire. The vineyard is a strong contender for the wedding.
My vacation is nearly over. My last experiment did not work out the way we planned. Oh well! I reviewed a second manuscript in two months. I start my new position on Wednesday.

That's a nice picture of us! I am anxiously awaiting my glass masterpiece :)
ReplyDelete