A few months ago, I received $10 in Groupon bucks for a referral, and a couple of weeks ago, I used the credit to get a $20 Old Navy Groupon. I had a few items on my wishlist (jeans, shirts, scarves, shoes, etc..), so I figure I would use this Groupon.
Today I went to Old Navy and noticed that some of their layering tees were on sale for $4 and $5 each! So I bought 5 shirts, paid $1.99 and saved a little over $70. It was a good Sunday. A good example of how patience pays off :)
Today I went to Old Navy and noticed that some of their layering tees were on sale for $4 and $5 each! So I bought 5 shirts, paid $1.99 and saved a little over $70. It was a good Sunday. A good example of how patience pays off :)

Awesome deals!! I contemplated buying the ON groupon a few weeks ago and now I'm kicking myself that I didn't!!
ReplyDeleteAlso - Congrats on the engagement!! I don't know if I ever said Congrats!!
Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't worry about the ON groupon, I think I've seen the deal at least 3 times this past year, so I'm sure they'll be back.