Week leading to the big day: Working on the presentation. A two-screen system really helped me, I could have several files opened at once and keep track of several things.
My audience while rehearsing, in order of decreasing size, Napoleon Buggle Bear, Tommy Blue Bear, Mike Gummy Bear Tiger, and Bandit Bear Monkey.
December 16, after the big day: my labmate Paula and I at J. Clyde.
December 17: Tom baked a wonderful loaf and made some french onion soup
December 18: went to my department's holiday party, and then came home and baked cookies for the out-of-town BFFs. This year, we did white chocolate chips and coconut cookies and butterscotch oatmeal cookies. I also made a batch of pecan pralines.
My audience while rehearsing, in order of decreasing size, Napoleon Buggle Bear, Tommy Blue Bear, Mike Gummy Bear Tiger, and Bandit Bear Monkey.
December 16, after the big day: my labmate Paula and I at J. Clyde.
December 17: Tom baked a wonderful loaf and made some french onion soup
December 18: went to my department's holiday party, and then came home and baked cookies for the out-of-town BFFs. This year, we did white chocolate chips and coconut cookies and butterscotch oatmeal cookies. I also made a batch of pecan pralines.

No comments:
Post a Comment