It's been a busy past couple of weeks.
Thanksgiving came and went, and it was delicious! We went to our friend Colm's house and brought along a few goodies (pictures on the next Tasty Tuesday).
My second paper is officially accepted in Tuberculosis.
My thesis is written - I'm waiting to hear back from my mentor for comments before submitting it to my graduate committee tomorrow.
Our Christmas Tree is up (more on this on another post).
The garden is taking a beating because of the cold weather.
While Thanskgiving is over, it's never too late to reflect on what I am grateful for:
Wonderful, loving, and supportive parents
My relentless cheerleaders, Payal and Tom
Amazing friends, including soon to be in-laws
Stability and security that allows us to afford what we need
Thanksgiving leftovers (last night was the first night that I cooked since Thursday)
Here is the list for December:
Worried about the defense in two weeks
Reading not much else but science papers
Creating imaginary projects around the house
Loving the cooler weather
Hating - not really hating, but my plants are not doing too well
Wondering if I'll be able to finish my Christmas shopping in the weekend right after the defense
Craving root vegetables and Brussels sprouts
Hoping that my computer doesn't crash in the next two weeks
Watching not much
Listening to my labmate's tales of Europe. She just got back from a 10-day vacation
Cooking um nothing, but hopefully, root vegetables
Looking forward to my vacation!
Thanksgiving came and went, and it was delicious! We went to our friend Colm's house and brought along a few goodies (pictures on the next Tasty Tuesday).
My second paper is officially accepted in Tuberculosis.
My thesis is written - I'm waiting to hear back from my mentor for comments before submitting it to my graduate committee tomorrow.
Our Christmas Tree is up (more on this on another post).
The garden is taking a beating because of the cold weather.
While Thanskgiving is over, it's never too late to reflect on what I am grateful for:
Wonderful, loving, and supportive parents
My relentless cheerleaders, Payal and Tom
Amazing friends, including soon to be in-laws
Stability and security that allows us to afford what we need
Thanksgiving leftovers (last night was the first night that I cooked since Thursday)
Here is the list for December:
Worried about the defense in two weeks
Reading not much else but science papers
Creating imaginary projects around the house
Loving the cooler weather
Hating - not really hating, but my plants are not doing too well
Wondering if I'll be able to finish my Christmas shopping in the weekend right after the defense
Craving root vegetables and Brussels sprouts
Hoping that my computer doesn't crash in the next two weeks
Watching not much
Listening to my labmate's tales of Europe. She just got back from a 10-day vacation
Cooking um nothing, but hopefully, root vegetables
Looking forward to my vacation!

No comments:
Post a Comment