I've been in the Xmas spirit lately. These limited edition wreaths have gone out to 3 people who have always encouraged my crafting adventures.
I finished a grey shrug that was intended for one of my close friends but I don't think it looks good. I think it needed to have been done with varigated or colorful yarn. Plus I can't get the size right - it needs to be bigger and it's already >2 lbs. So I'm putting it on the back burner for now.
I finished a grey shrug that was intended for one of my close friends but I don't think it looks good. I think it needed to have been done with varigated or colorful yarn. Plus I can't get the size right - it needs to be bigger and it's already >2 lbs. So I'm putting it on the back burner for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment