Day 17: I am thankful for grandparents, both mine and Tom's. This weekend was marked by watching the Notebook, talking about my grandma (dad's side) who is a seamstress while I was at the dress alteration place, and actually talking to her on Skype on Sunday. I also received a nice card from Tom's grandparents for my birthday. It was very thoughtful of them.
Day 18: I am thankful for Costco. Some expert savers argue that warehouse stores are not a good idea, but I love Costco. On Satuday, I picked up their 6 quart Crockpot slow cooker with dipper for about $20. I wanted one with a digital timer and this was the same exact one that we had registered for more than twice the price. Crockpot cooking, here we come!
Day 19: I am thankful for Courtyard. The Packers game is not always on regular TV, like yesterday and two weeks ago. So on those days, I pack the Sunday paper and we head to Courtyard. The bartenders know us. We get unhealthy but oh so good food and pitchers of PBR and I get to read the paper and go through the ads.
Day 18: I am thankful for Costco. Some expert savers argue that warehouse stores are not a good idea, but I love Costco. On Satuday, I picked up their 6 quart Crockpot slow cooker with dipper for about $20. I wanted one with a digital timer and this was the same exact one that we had registered for more than twice the price. Crockpot cooking, here we come!
Day 19: I am thankful for Courtyard. The Packers game is not always on regular TV, like yesterday and two weeks ago. So on those days, I pack the Sunday paper and we head to Courtyard. The bartenders know us. We get unhealthy but oh so good food and pitchers of PBR and I get to read the paper and go through the ads.

No comments:
Post a Comment