Sunday, September 16, 2012

September Crafts

 Updated our football board to include Texas A&M and Missouri to the SEC (this picture was taken before Week 2 of college football)
The wreath of the month.  Can you tell that we love football?
Kelly said it perfectly, we are not a house divided, but rather a house united.
I may not want to change it for October but it may get a few orange and black streaks and something Halloween-ish.


New earrings. I get in trouble when I go to Hobby Lobby to get one thing and wander around all the aisles. Maybe wedding bling?
I love our moss initials and wanted an L to complete our monogram. I found a map of Wisconsin (we had picked it up from a visitor's center back in 2010.. wait 2010? Time flies). The bottom corner of the L shows La Crosse. Waiting for it to dry, then maybe some more mod podge, fix the wrinkles, and it will be ready for display or maybe I'll add some more details. 



No comments:

Post a Comment