Saturday, July 14, 2012

Recap

I seem to be more recaps lately. Here's another one. My 4 year old laptop was getting eternally slower. It got to be very frustrating to want to quickly check something before going to bed or heading out of the door to run errands. I knew I needed somewhat of a replacement and after some further need assessment, I decided a tablet was the way to go. More specifically an iPad. This little puppy came on Monday. First two days: get used to it and downloaded apps. I was surprised at how many wedding apps were out there. Anywoo, the third and fourth days were dedicated to iPad inspired craft. I bought a cover and a camera transferring device. I also made this padded case; it also has a zippered pocket on the front to hold cables and accessories if needed. It cost less than $10 to make. It is not meant to be waterproof or too much shock resistant but rather it offers protection against scratches from keys etc... when being carried in my purse. Plus, I think it's very pretty (I love the fabric design) and makes me smile when I see it. 
 



After the May shenanigans, I can't change the flash setting (it's always off) on my camera. I apologize for the dark pics.
I have some scrap fabric left, so I wouldn't be surprised if some other sewing craft magically happened, maybe later today, since I was guilty of going to Hobby Lobby this morning. 
I was hoping that I could blog from this nifty device but have found out that there are no free apps with full functionality (at least that I know of).
That was my week.
I'll have a garden recap on Sunny Sunday and a full recap of kitchen happenings on Tasty Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment