...mice play?
We prefer making our pizzas at home (love the bread maker with a dough setting - put the ingredients, press a few buttons, and come back later and the dough is ready). One of my favorite pizzas: bbq chicken. I can only get it when I'm by myself because Tom can't stand the idea of bbq pizza.
Awesome Tom is at science conference, so I get to play. I made 1/3 bbq pizza. The rest was a chicken, cheese, artichoke, and peppers pizza (inspired from Mellow Mushroom's Philosopher's Pie). Plus, I put mom on speaker phone while I was doing this, and by the time we were done talking, the pizza was done and cooling.While the dough wasn't as good as what Tom makes, cut and freeze for a quick dinner option.
We prefer making our pizzas at home (love the bread maker with a dough setting - put the ingredients, press a few buttons, and come back later and the dough is ready). One of my favorite pizzas: bbq chicken. I can only get it when I'm by myself because Tom can't stand the idea of bbq pizza.
Awesome Tom is at science conference, so I get to play. I made 1/3 bbq pizza. The rest was a chicken, cheese, artichoke, and peppers pizza (inspired from Mellow Mushroom's Philosopher's Pie). Plus, I put mom on speaker phone while I was doing this, and by the time we were done talking, the pizza was done and cooling.While the dough wasn't as good as what Tom makes, cut and freeze for a quick dinner option.

No comments:
Post a Comment