Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

It's a bit early, but I couldn't resist being the first to wish you a merry Christmas. Have you and your elves been relaxing after the wonderful Christmas season you brought us? I can picture you on the beach right now (drinking pina coladas).

Santa, I've been a very good girl this year, doing some amazing science in the lab with the hopes of eradicating tuberculosis. I will send you a copy of my thesis, so you can judge for yourself. For being a good girl this year, I would love it if you could bring me this one gift this year (or in the next 10 years):
A cabin near Nicolet National Forest (I like this one, it's pretty sweet). It is about 2 hours from our beloved Green Bay Packers, 4 hours from the Milwaukee Brewers (and the Drankas), and 4 hours from La Crosse.

As always, cookies and milk will be provided. Thank you Santa!

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment