Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally Friday

Finally Friday this week is dedicated to Katie Brown.
Since we don't have cable we are at the mercy of what the rabbit ear catches (Fox, NBC, CW21, ABC, CBS, my68, and a few others). We watch a lot of PBS, including the Create channel. About 6 months ago, I was introduced to the Katie Brown Workshop. She cooks, crafts, and gardens! She talks in this super cute way. Think of her as a young, more hip and vibrant, Martha Stewart.Katie does it all from a barn.
Guess who will have a craft barn when she finally buys her house?!!!
She has a website (http://katiebrown.com/) and a blog (http://katiebrownblog.com/).
There's a nice article about her as well: http://www.newyorkfamily.com/newyork/article-704-sweet-and-simple.html

Her tag line: "if you keep it simple, you can't go wrong"

Check your local listing for her show. It's definitely worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I love her, I watched her when she first came on ...Lifetime or one of those channels with the Katie Brown Show.

    ReplyDelete